Easy to make a pizza dough recipe no yeast in a minute
A cooking is only then a hobby, when you apply your experience articulately. If you do not comply your arrangement with the requirement of recipe, it is just waste your time. So, pizza dough recipe no yeast is that type of sensitive recipe that requires every arrangement stand by around you. And only then, you can expect the optimal flavor and taste of your pizza without yeast. However, the cooking is either a hobby or a demand for nutritious food, all the way it does not give satisfaction if not done well. So, the mental preparation is not avoidable before making a delicious pizza of no yeast. Therefore, the step by step procedures are given below for a pizza dough of no yeast.
- 3 cups measuring 250 ml or 300-320g all-purpose flour.
- ½ teaspoon solid clean salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar for sweetening the pizza
- ½ or more cups of water as per the requirement during cooking it
- ½ teaspoon baking soda to a quick dry up the flour
- ½ teaspoon baking power
- 1 or more tablespoon lemon juice for an extra taste of pizza
- 1 ½ or 2 tablespoon olive oil or any other oil such as soybean or mustard oil
The arrangement for a pizza dough is ready. Now, the final steps to make a delicious pizza dough from pizza dough recipe no yeast.
- Step-1: Take a standard measured bowl that takes 3 cups all-purpose flour, ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon sugar, ½ teaspoon baking soda and ½ teaspoon baking power.
- Step-2: Now mix all the ingredients altogether so that none is left apart.
- Step-3: In the mixture, just put 1-tablespoon lemon juice and 2-tablespoon olive oil.
- Step-4: Mix a sufficient amount of water with the stuff has already been made.
- Step-5: Again, start mixing altogether well and knead the flour dough randomly.
- Step-6: Keep it on kneading until you have soft and spongy dough. Now, again mix a 2 or 3-tablespoon water.
- Step-7: Keep working on knead at least 10-15 minutes to get it more soft smooth.
- Step-8: After a while you will be noticing that the knead of mixture has become elastic and stretching it without breaking apart. So, you can think it an ideal stuff for your pizza dough.
- Step-9: The pizza dough you got never be sticky but tacky or a bit wetly
- Step-10: At this stage, take some olive oil and rub it all over the dough. Now the leave the pizza dough in covered bowl to get it fermented for 2-2:30 hours.
- Step-11: Just for checking, punch your finger on the dough that will return your finger back because of being spongy.
- Step-12: The last and final step says you to knead the dough softly before using it. But if you take time to use it, get it in covered bowl in freeze for months.
Pizza dough recipe no yeast is ready. Perhaps, you have noticed a very simple procedure followed to make a pizza dough. I expect you doing yourself for your own at home when you are an interested hobbyist cook to enjoy cooking the delicious foods for entertainment.